Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Kids are getting smarter!

I must say, the children nowadays are much smarter and more blessed than before. Even Primary school students own a mobile phone now! I only had mine in jc1! And thinking back now, I really am surprised how we all managed to survive. HAHA! U can't sms ur fren, can't call ur fren whenever u want, and I think that's why ppl didn't dare to be late for gatherings, because you can't call/sms ur fren saying, "paiseh! my dog ate my keys, so I couldn't leave house on time!" LOL.

Anyways, have you seen people using self-edited words like "pressie", "lunchie"? Haha, rather amusing hor. But look at what this Sec 1 student came up with...
















FEBBIE for Febuary LOL!!!!!!!!!! It's a class assignment somemore! I wonder how S. T. Thoroddsen would react if I wrote something like that for my Fluid Mech CA haha.

That's not all....

















This student hopes to get more marks for decorating her test paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...