Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'M BACK!!

REHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those who missed me, tag me!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

I had a really really fantastic Chinese New Year!!

Some pics to show off to you guys!


(Damn! I had to spend some time editing my face -_- LOL.)















My uncle said we look like we're from the circus!








My idea to look like the buddha with a thousand hands!













Me with 2 fun cousins and my paternal grandmother, smiling with glee!

















We wanted to show a contrast of our legs!
Hairy smooth -> Hairless smooth -> Hairy ROUGH -> Hairless smooth. And btw, the one with HAIRY ROUGH has a nickname called "mao mao" aka hairy. Lol! (At least mine is smooth PHEW)
















The few survivors who stayed up till 4.30am to play games in the living room!

___________________________________________

My family and I returned on Tuesday... It was very saddening cos we all were very relunctant to leave... We only meet up one a year! :( So sadd....

I was sad. Very sad... But on the brighter note, I'm glad that we have nice photos to capture the moments of happiness =)

CNY is gonna be over again, SO SOON! I hate saying goodbyes... for so long I have been looking forward to seeing them, and when the day finally came, it went by so quickly...

Hey, but have you guys realised, we have been pretty lucky for many years in a row already? Becos for the past few years, CNY happened to clash with our weekend, so we have an additional day of holiday! HAVE YOU GUYS REALISED THAT?! I think 3 days are barely sufficient! Because Singapore Gah-Men so kiam-siap, don't want to give more days of CNY holidays!!! WHY CANNOT SIA?! Chinese is the majority in Singapore! 2 days where got enuff?! M'sia has one week of CNY hols, in China they enjoy 15 days full!! I hope some gah-men official reads my desperate request for the CNY holidays to be extended by 1 day! :( please grant us this wish! Many many will be happy and grateful to you! After which you can happily raise the GST to 10%, we don't care!

Come on, be more flexible and make us happy! PLEASE!

________________________________

Anyways, Happy Chinese New Year to everyone =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...