Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy PIG Year!!!!

Hi peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wishing all of u a happy properous new year!!!!! I'll be out of this island for a few days to celebrate my favourite festival, and I know you guys will probably be missing me very much! HAHA! Aww... no more stupid crap to laugh at hor?

I love CNY!!!! I'll be back to update you guys on how my new year was. Hehe.















MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!

I was at Century Square yesterday and there was this "break the code" thingy! But first of all you had to spend at least $30 before you can guess the 6 digit code. I took part! What number would you guys try anyway? I saw people keying in "889988", "848848" etc. Wha. This is much tougher than 4D man! Stupid ST2131/MA2216 module has taught me how to calculate the chances. Striking 4D is 1/10000. Century Square people are smarter - chances are 1/1000000! If you manage to guesss it correct hor, the price money is $8888!

I asked Beebee if she had any intuition. She's my God of Fortune. LOL! But she had none. DAMN! So bo bian, I asked Mr Balloon. His intuition is not bad at times too. And thereafter I keyed in "008888"... *Adrenaline pumping!

AND GUESS WHAT?!?!?!

GUESS WHAT?!?!

^_____________^


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What are you hoping to read? Of course I didn't get it lah. HAHAHA!!!
=P

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! =)
Promise me you guys will have plenty of fun! But take good care of yourselves too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...