Friday, February 02, 2007

abcd (i'm lousy at titles too)

The previous Wednesday was "Liberation Day" as my dad called it, and we went for dinner outside. This was absolutely great.




















One whole fresh fish sliced to perfection into succulent pieces, you put them into the delicious thick soup, wait for them to be cooked, take them up and put them into ur mouth. Instantly the refreshing freshness of the fish fills every corner of your mouth. Make sure you relish the freshness.

_____________________________________




















So Shiok in lecture. Sleep without slippers somemore.

_______________________________________

I absolutely disgust inconsiderate shoppers who conveniently push the supermarket trolleys filled with their buys all the way to their void deck. If they return the trolleys after that, fine. But if the stupid shoppers don't, the trolleys get abandoned. The supermarket loses another trolley.

















Why are ppl so inconsiderate? Why can't they spare a thot for others? Why do they want to squeeze into the train before passengers have alighted? Haiz.

In future if I open a supermarket, I make sure I employ trolls to guard my trolleys.

_____________________________________________

Me and Bee went to MPSH4 to donate our precious blood after school today! Luckily there wasn't many ppl, so the whole process was smooth. Bee was glad she finally could donate this time, cos the last few times she got rejected because her haemoglobin weren't reproducing enough. LOL. I everything also eat, so confirm healthy, confirm can donate haha!

I asked the nurse to be gentle with me, because I scared she anyhow poke me. haha. As my precious blood was dripping into the bag, the guy opposite me started to morph.

LOL! Just kidding la. He started to lose consciousness and his friend immediately asked for help. The nearest nurse saw the situation and shouted "reaction reaction!". The guy kena chicken flu! The nurses at once pushed him into a corner and isolated him from the others.

LOL. Just kidding. The rest of the nurses heard her and went to the guy's help. They stopped the blood flow, made him lie down with legs tilted up and the doctor came. HAHA. Machiam drama show, E.R.

In contrast I so healthy ma, so my blood flowed very fast, and I was done in a whiffy. So was bee. At the refreshment corner, we had birds' nest and chicken essence!! Shiok rite~!

LOL. Just kidding. (pls appreciate my humour T_T) We had packet drinks only la. HAHA. And also received certificates of appreciation! Not for drinking la, but for donating blood of cos.

Hey peeps! The festive season is round the corner again! Everytime the blood bank runs low on reserves during this time... thus if you guys are free, pls go down to donate blood! It'd go a long way to helping another in need, besides you don't need so much blood rite! Lol. Do some good for the society. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...