Monday, February 05, 2007

efgh

It's MONDAY!

I'm sure that when students got back to school and commuters got back to their work places today, one thing they sure discussed about was the match between Thailand and Singapore! And I think most conversations would have gone like this...

Avid fan: "Eh bung(brother)! You got watch yesterday's match anot huh? Singapore champion leh!"

Not a fan, but knows who is Fandi Ahmad: "Aiya, tyco one la, my fren say that Singapore play like kana-sai leh, passing like bird."

Fan, who still believes in World Cup 2010: "No leh, you cannot lidat say lah, they still young ma! Somemore they under pressure playing at Thailand leh, every time they kick the ball hor, very scared sekali is kick bomb sia."

__________________________________________________

Just 5 metres away...

Jianxiang, crazily clapping and singing: "Singapore! Singapore!"

Rest of us: "Err......let's go back to the LT." *trying to muffle our giggle*

_________________________________________________

Lol!
Ok anyways, I find it rather interesting that whenever I mention Lip Tong to my ME friends, they'll go, "Wah! You know him ar?! Who ar who ar?!" LOL. Apparently my dear friend Lip Tong (He just signed in onto MSN haha) is quite famous in Engin! Personally I think he's omnipotent in every ME module we're taking. Haha. Actually he's very helpful, he always tries to answer ppl's doubts! But I'm impressed that his answers are like textbook kinda explanations. HAHA. Nothing bad abt that.

Anyways we're taking the same arts module together, and this afternoon, while in it...




















Lip Tong: "I used only one piece of tissue leh."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...