Tuesday, January 09, 2007

2nd day of school!

It's the 2nd day of school, and it's so much better than yesterday!

I was looking forward to the 1st lecture at 10-12pm, becos the lecturer is Yeeee Yixin's daddy! Yesterday we were talking about our lab groups, and for a moment I really thought Yixin's surname is Yee. -_-" LOL. So, just out of fun peace laughter and joy, I shall call Yixin's dad Mr Yee, hopefully she and her family don't hang pig head on my door!

As every lecturer would do on their first lecture, Mr Yee gave a short intro of himself. He bravely told everyone that his daughter is in the same LT as all of us! HAHA! And I'm sure I heard a guy let out a wolf whistle upon hearing this. HAHA. Poor Yixin was so paiseh la. Anyways Mr Yee was a Major (retired) Ns, and his lecture was interesting! He amused us with army terms which all Singaporean guys would definitely find familiar, eg. "semula", "clear arms", "watch your front" etc etc. HAHAHA!

After lunch, me and Buzzing Bee hopped over to POSBbank at Clementi Central, and did a wire transfer of US$600++ to our Work-and-Travel Employer! We're one step and one day closer to our USA dream!! ^_^

Lecture for ME2135 starts at 4pm, but lecture notes were selling at the back of LT7 before that, so I asked Tata whose fav singer is Tata Young and loves Tartar Sauce and has Tartar in her teeth and who will work for Tata Co. *gasp* (phew phew, lemme catch my breath first) to help all of us get a copy each! I was the 2nd to arrive at the LT after Tata, and we initially wanted to conspire to bluff the rest that each copy costs $5 instead of $3.

WAKAKAKA! *evil laughter*. But being kind, we decided not to do it. Hence we only told them it's $4.

LOL! Just kidding, our CAP would drop if we really did that.

At the end of the lecture, I asked Yeeee Yixin who actually is SH. Little did I know, he was just sitting behind us! Yixin then pointed to him and "NEHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" so loudly and blatantly, SH looked over and must have thot I was gay. -_-" Thanks ar....

__________________________________

Only 2 hours of lecture tml!! YIPPIE YAY YAY!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.