Friday, January 05, 2007

WHAT?

I saw this notice on the mrt platform.
















"Do not step beyond the yellow line until train stops"

I think this is due to the recent 'trend' of people falling purposely/accidentally onto the railway tracks. But WHAT THE HELL? So if I step beyond the yellow line before the train completely halts, I will get fined $500??! LOL! I don't think they'd really catch offenders... maybe just a reminder for passengers.

But I wonder if passengers will really do that! Check out the hot platforms like Tampines, Clementi, Jurong East during peak hours la, confirm SMRT can earn some more several millions a year liao. All so kiasu, want to be the first to step inside. HAHA. I donoe wat's the problems with commuters.

1) No sense of politeness to let the passengers out first, they die die want to squeeze in and snatch seats. Problem solving: No more seats on trains.

2) The Government shld really INSTIL in ppl to keep left while on the escalators. Why they so stupid want to occupy the right lanes? Do they know they'll be obstructing ppl who are rushing for trains? I always get angry when I see this kinda scenes. In future, I recommend they introduce a new technology, whereby if unfriendly commuters still stand on the right, their feet will kena trapped by the teeth of the stairs.

3) And FOR GOD'S SAKE, MOVE IN! I know your destination just 2 more stops away, but can you please spare a thot for those trying to squeeze in? Why crowd at the door? Got money drop down? The air less polluted there? FREAKING HELL MOVE IN LA! Once I was so pissed, the interior of the cabin was so free, but the ppl donoe why want to crowd near the door, resulting in the passengers outside trying to squeeze in. I tak boleh tahan, hence I said in a loud voice, "PLEASE MOVE IN" and signalled for them to walk inside la. At least you'd expect them to turn their heads, feel abit ashamed and move in right? To my UTMOST SURPRISE and HORROR, they turned their heads yes, looked at me, AND THOUGHT I WAS SPEAKING ANOTHER LANGUAGE! So they remained on the spot, waiting for the money to drop down and frantically trying to breathe in more of the less polluted air. I nearly LOL at the stupidity of these 'highly educated' Singaporeans. In the end I just shook my head in disgust and disappointment and wondered what evolution have done to us.

I am so gonna shout "EH FREAKING HELL, CAN YOU ALL MOVE IN OR NOT?" the next time. Ok la, just kidding, I won't. Cos if I do, most likely I'd get arrested for harrassment or for being a public nuisance. Problem solving: "Please move into the cabin after stepping in, Fine $500." Or, really drop money in the centre of the cabin lor.

An advertisement in the train for Marigold's milk...




















It says, "Any more goodness, it'll (the cow) MOO"

What is it supposed to mean?? LOL! Somebody please enlighten me! Haha...

Only 3 more days of hols... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.