Monday, January 08, 2007

It's THE day!

8th Jan! Yes, the dreaded first day of school... Well, actually I didn't really dread it, but just don't actually look forward to it. However, I really have been missing the Indonesian Panggang in the Engin canteen... LOL.

First day of school only, I attended 7 hours of lectures. ZZZ! Lectures are ok... I miss the old LT7a. Then back to LT7, I hate the desks there cos they're static and small. Finally I had my arts gem lecture at Conference Room A, Business Building 1. WOOT! It sure looks like a conference room for VIPs! Got mikes on every table too. Lol.

Boring day, so nothing much to talk about......

______________________________________

On the previous Sat, Busy Roy finally booked out! Roy, Jx and me went to catch Zhang Yimou's movie, the one starring Chow Yun-Fatt's beard, Gong Li's boobs and Jay Chou's expressionless face. There was this particular scene where Jay was hit with a piece of unbelievable news, and he was supposed to act shocked and traumatized. But you all know his eyes are small, how to convince the audience leh? So Zhang Yimou tried to make it up by asking him to like vibrate his mouth, you guys know what I mean? But it still looked damn comical, I think half the cinema audience giggled! HAHAHA!

I "HUH?!"-ed very loudly when the credits suddeny flashed. The ending was so abrupt! I was still expecting either Gong Li or Chow to be killed by the other! So crappy la the show! So what's up with "Curse of the Golden Flower"? Yes, the golden flower is the chrysanthemum, but what's the curse?! Where is it?! Jx also felt the movie was meaningless and thought the title should have been "Internal Riot", cos anyway the story is all about unrest within the empire. The highlight of the movie was 2 armies of soldiers fighting, but seriously it lacked action and thrill. The only thing it had in abundance was blood spill.

On the other hand, Death note 2 was much nicer. I totally enjoyed it!

Nothing to rant about already, Check-Mateto !

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.