Thursday, January 18, 2007

Going, going, gone.

ALAMAK!

I was cooking instant noodles happily, joyfully and gracefully just now, smiling at the thought at how good my supper will turn out... Then I noticed the bubbles of the boiling water started to disappear! The fizzling began to die down! Awww.... NO MORE GAS!!!!!!!!

ZZZZ! This is the 2nd time happening to me, but the previous time I was lucky, cos the gas completely went just as my noodles was ready! But as for now, I just put my noodles in lor.... -_-"

So I had to wake my mom up and must thank her for helping me with the microwave! Yay~ so I could happily joyfully gracefully slurp my noodles after that.

_____________________________________________

Why does CORS say there is no first come first served basis for tutorial registration, but there are vacancies when balloting for tutorial slots, and the slots close after they're all filled up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.