Saturday, January 20, 2007

TGIF!

HEY GUYSSSSSSSSSSSS!
TGIF! I'm always on cloud nine on this day. =]

I forgot to mention, at the fitness stations yesterday, I went to measure my body fat percentage! So I stepped up onto the machine... I weigh about 61.8kg! The machine then printed out a summary.......

For a guy my weight/height and age, the average body fat percentage is 14-20%. I'm at a very very low 14.7%! DANGS. HOW COME???! I've been eating alot, and I also devour chicken skin, pig skin! I eat supper almost every night, and I really eat alot le! BUT WHY!?

HAHA. But I'm not really complaining la, it's good to have a low body fat % ma! It means my body is breaking down my fat intakes well. lol. YAY~~ I'm gonna eat MORE chicken+pig skin liao. Just fyi, Jx, who is ard my height and weight, has his body fat % at 19.3%, almost reaching the maximum. LOL!!!!!! He really eats significantly MORE fats than me, because whenever we go kfc, I confirm give him my chicken skin... I don't like crispy stuff! Haha. On the other hand, Beebee loves them. -_-" I always have to pull her back when there're fried wanton, popiah etc on display. -_-" And sometimes I use my hand to cover her vision. Haha! She's attracted to gold crispy fried food. ZZZ! Lots of fats leh bee! Oh, she also tried on the machine... She has ard 20%, which is average betw 17 and 25 I think... (THAT DOESN'T GIVE THE EXCUSE TO EAT MORE FRIED FOODIE!)

Well, as for the Netball challenge, Me and Myself and Jx really went down to defend our titles....little did we know, the 'Jeff' whom we banished to 3rd yesterday, was 1st with 30 when we reached! So both of us tried in vain to banish him back, although I did 1 better and tied with Jx at 2nd with 28. $50 Cash vouchers for Nutrifirst! Any takers?

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.