Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Girl of my dreams!

YOOHOOOOO! *waves frantically*

It's Monday today... but hey! No Monday Blues, cos today came an exchange student who sat beside me during Feedback lecture! =] WOOT!

It's a SHE!! =)
Pity I didn't get her name... *SIGH!

But well....tell you guys abit about her...

She's quite pretty, I say...
She's very fair!
Her makeup is just nice, and I love the colour of her lipstick!
Hee...
She has long curly eyelashes!
I love her amiable smile, seems to melt me inside. =D

Omg...

Can't seem to forget her luscious sexy lips...
And I think she was looking at me throughout the 2 hour lecture. =P
Heehee!
Jx, Fab, Yixin and Tata all seemed to enjoy her company!

=)

After lecture, we went down the stairs together, and I held her hand.
It was super windy, but I made sure I held her tight and close to me to keep her safe!
I hope she liked me as well!
Missing her now...
And you know what...she was so pretty she drew attention from almost everyone who walked past...

Hee... But aww.. won't be seeing her anymore. =( sad!!! But I'm glad I took a picture of her as rememberance! I'm not so bad, of course I'll share it with you guys. =)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.















.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Isn't she lovely? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.