Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Contact time Day

Ok, first things first, I'm glad SH didn't blog abt the mystery guy whom wanted to know his face in the LT yesterday. PHEWWWWWWWWWWW!

Today is Wednesday! In TJC, on every Wednesday we have contact time, and every student excluding the student councillors would be finding ways and reasons and excuses to skip it. But the school pay an uncle at the gate to bark at students wanting to leave the school.
Anyways today, 3 hours of lectures from 10-1pm, MOM2 is taught by the same lecturer as MOM. He was teaching Mohr's Circle... I didn't pay much attention to it, maybe I even spelt "Mohr" wrongly. It's only the 3rd day of school... I'm pretty much still in holiday mood! Gonna whirl my studying engine slowly... must warm up first ma!

These are pics taken from my bedroom.




























My bro is sooooo gonna miss this scenery, his 2years to manhood starts at 10am tml. Say hello to Pulau Tekong! Say hello to your beloved masochist Sergeants! Say hello to your new Botak head! I can still vividly recall my 1st day, funnily it seems just like yesterday.

To end off this post, guess who? =P
















This funny fren of ours fell in love with Mr. Ronald at first sight, he refused to let go until he was given an ice cream cone to lick away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.