Saturday, January 13, 2007

It's the weekend! ^_^

Good news: It's the weekend again! ^___^
Bad news: I can no longer boast abt having a long weekend. :(

lol. Yesterday Tata whose fav singer is Tata Young and loves Tartar Sauce and has Tartar in her teeth and who will work for Tata Co. (*GASP) asked whether I had braces installed in my mouth before! Are my teeth so neat? HEHEHEHEE! LALALA! I don't have braces before wor! Awhile later she asked whether I've had singing lessons before. But, no, I do not! Is my singing so nice? HAHAHAHA! She's not the first person to say that of me actually. ^_^

(P/S: I did not sing to her actually, I merely sang "Scooby Dooby-Doo, where are you?" -_-")

Anyways, today is Saturday! I went out for lunch with my family today. And I saw this shop near Chinatown Square, which sells all your fav childhood biscuits!!!

For example, this! REMEMBER?!


































Hehe. Location: Telok Ayer Street 86, #01-01.

_____________________________________________________

Liverpool ended their MISERY week by trouncing 3-0 at lowly Watford. Will Arsenal continue their EXCELLENT week by thrashing Blackburn later? Atrocious Arsenal won 6-2 the previous game. LOL.

___________________________________________________

I discovered our term break comes 5 weeks shortly after sch reopened. SO FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.