Thursday, January 11, 2007

Still remember this?
















I always relate the arts forum with milo. HAHA! Yes, today there was everyone's fav milo truck at the arts forum again! The fav vehicle of small kids is the ice cream van, but NUS students' fav is the milo truck. I had 4 cups of milo this aftnn! Mr Jx did even better, he had 10.

The arts forum is hustling and bustling with a mini bazaar! I like going there to jalan jalan, and today I'm happy with my purchase! I bought a Toshiba flash drive 1GB for only $31.90 !! I told my sis abt this, and she wants me to get one for her tml. LOL! I'm also looking ard for a 512MB M2 memory stick... what's the market price anyone knows?

Going off to watch Project Superstar! It's the male contestants performing tonight, I predict it'd be quite a WOOT! to watch. The girls sang yesterday... totally disappointing la... my sis and mom also agree wif me. Miss-A can't sing, Miss-D looks tomboyish and ACBC, while Miss-C is the only one who can-make-it, but still so-so only. BOOOooo.....

1 comment:

  1. hey dude.. why no more tagboard? :( anyway, Miss A got voted out mah. hmmm update leh! haha..

    btw, i found the ruler which you wanted at my place. but it's not a brand new one lah. hmmm..

    will go look look see see later when i go out! haha.. if cannot find, then you make do with what you have 1st k? :P my ruler already with you liaooooo!!!

    hehe.. take care!

    ReplyDelete

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.