Tuesday, January 23, 2007

hi all!

Here's another one. =P



____________________________________________________

Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS TO ARSENAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Playing Man U, the team in hot form at Emirates wasn't going to be easy. Arsenal is without their midfield anchorman Gilberto, while Man U's C.Ronaldo, having scored 13 goals by date, is in the season of his life, an absolute contender for Player Of The Year. Emmanual Adebayor clinched a late winner at Old Trafford the last time they met, and Man U must be eager to revenge. Arsenal's talismanic captain Henry has scored in every game since his return from injury, while his counterpart Rooney hasn't scored in 8...

The first half was entertaining, both sides were creating chances but snuffed out by the excellent centre backs. However after the break, both came out wanting to fight for a win. Though Arsenal were having slightly better possession, Man U scored on a quick break, C.Ronaldo releasing Evra down the left below Rooney dived in a header following Evra's tempting cross. 1-0 to Man U.

I knew deep inside me, that Arsenal is going to score. Out went a tiring Hleb, in came Arsenal's top scorer Van Persie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He made the difference when he charged in and turned in a low cross from a tight angle. The Emirates erupted in cheers. I jumped up and couldn't scream. Not because I was stunned, but cos my mom would scold...

Eboue exchanged a quick one-two with Rosicky and sent in an 'unbelievably good' cross at the 93rd minute. Vidic, normally good in the air, missed the cross, and Henry made no mistake with a free header! 2-1 to Arsenal, they have come back from the dead! The stadium erupted into life and WHAT A GAME!

WHHHHHEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Sorry about the lengthy description... But I'm really too delighted by the fantastic win. =P

______________________________________________________

Busy Roy unbelievably msn-ed me just now, and said the below, which made me fall down from my chair. Check it out.

>>[D-iva, ChinGay]: fly me to Richmond soon... says:
watcha doing
Dear frens... visit me at http://mejustloves2eat.blogspot.com =) says:
blogging. haha.

[D-iva, ChinGay]: fly me to Richmond soon... says:
tmr i going home
(FROM HALL)
Dear frens... visit me at http://mejustloves2eat.blogspot.com =) says:
why go home?
[D-iva, ChinGay]: fly me to Richmond soon... says:
miss mom
[D-iva, ChinGay]: fly me to Richmond soon... says:
miss mummy


___________________________________________

Did u fall down from yours as well? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.