Friday, May 09, 2008

365 days since that day...

Today, 9th May 2008, marks the 1st year anniversary of the day we spent an unforgettable 3 months in wonderful land USA.

To celebrate this very special day, I cooked the last packet of instant pasta I had specially brought back... and kept it safe for a year.
























USD $1. Whole grains are a good source of dietary fibre and vitamins.

Into the microwave...




Tada! Ready to serve!!! :)

It so reminds me of the countless nights having that for dinner... Jx and me (we were room-mates) would always fight to use the microwave first. haha.

Anyways... I had that for dinner just now. Though familiar, the taste wasn't the same anymore. Just felt like going back in time during those lifeguard days....

______________________________________________________

As promised, below are the Enid Blyton books I found in my cupboard! Boy, when I flipped through the books, those vivid memories all came flashing back into my mind. I could still recall some of the stories! HAHA!

I'm glad The Mom bought these books to accompany my siblings and I through our childhood years. Haha.















































1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:14 am

    Though familiar, the taste wasn't the same anymore...

    maybe it expired!? :p

    ReplyDelete

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...