Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Lalala the long weekend!

Thank you Mr Vesak for giving us poor interns the badly needed long weekend!!!! I spent it wisely, aware that free days are hard to come by now, since I'll be doing my internship for 12 weeks!!! All holidays burnt. :(

Some pictorial updates to interest you all abit! In Digital Life today, 5 bloggers who earn several hundreds of dollars every month express that it's the pictures they upload which attract their readers. So I'll emulate them!!! Although no sponsors pay me to blog, I earn my blogging happiness by knowing that you guys enjoy* reading my blog! =D

*: assumption from Me and Myself.

Yeahhh... on a sunny Saturday afternoon, I stepped out of the area outside Tampines MRT, looked up the sky, and realised I was under many clouds of nine.

I thought the following photos are pretty well taken and artistic ma! Yes????? =)




NICE HOR?!?!

WAHAHAHA. And then a snapshot of, what in my opinion, were some odd coloured bananas.

Why got such coloured ones.... O_O

____________________________________________________

During the relaxing weekend, I also attended TMSCO's committee handover ceremony.


Wasn't very entertained cos I don't know most of them. Which innocent young school student would wanna talk to an old uncle anyways? :(

NOOOOOO, I'm not referring to myself wor! In fact, I'm a very promising young man in his early 20s still!

But paiseh, unavailable hor, to your utmost disappointment. awwww... I saw ur smile drop... gua gua gua gua...

_____________________________________________________

My old time friend Koh Seng is very niceeee. Friends since Sec 1, we entered the same JC. Though we're at different Uni, but now our internship are with the same company wor! Anyways he was the one who fetched me to and fro the TMSCO event.

Today's my first pillion ride on an expressway! He was very kind to allow me to ride pillion back to the east all the way from Tuas. It's very veeeeeeeerrryyyyyyyyy exciting! As he weaved in and out of the trucks and buses and cars, I wasn't really nervous... because that's how I negotiate slow moving traffic too, but on my bicycle lol. When we picked up speed on the expressway, I realised I could actually use the phone but only if I hold onto it tightly enough haha.
























(Me and Myself thinks, it's once again a brilliant shot.)

Us going at about 100km/h. Sorry to bore the non-engineering students, but I discovered the effect of air resistance significantly increased at about this speed! Hmm... Fluid mechanics at work.

ANYWAYS! The ride wasn't bumpy or uncomfortable, but I lost sensation around my butt area when I finally alighted. HAHA! Nevertheless many thanks for the ride Koh Seng! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...