Friday, May 09, 2008

FREEEEEDOM!

Ok this is abit late... but hmmm. Still gotta announce it.

I'M ENJOYING FREEEEEEDDDDOMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Heh heh heh. But not too many days left till my internship starts :(

__________________________________________________

9th May 2007 was the day we met at Changi Airport.


Our first smell, touch, sight, sense and hear of USA - At Los Angeles Airport, awaiting transfer. Our first taste of American food - MACDONALDS! LOL.

I'll be doing something real special tomorrow to commemorate this special day. Will blog about it. :)
__________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...