Friday, May 23, 2008

The Air in the Far West

I saw this Bizarro comic in the papers today.
























I hope you get the joke. Hmmm. Haha, anyways, I think Bizarro comics are super funny. LOL.

And guess what????! They really have the kind of horses for tourists! In NY!!!






_______________________________________________________

Hmmm. Let's talk about work!

My previous 3 months holidays (2007) were well spent. I came back from USA, with a learned skill of fluent American accentuated English, in full sentences, articulative and confident!

Now, I predict that at the end of my 3 months internship communicating with contractors from all over the world, I'll lose my above mentioned skill, and gain another! I'll learn how to break my sentences into small parts, in broken Gibberish, coupled with appropriate hand gestures and sideway head movements. Hmmm.

I'm already feeling the symptoms!!!
HAHAHAHA.

My other intern frens and I are feeling the effects of the not-so-clean environment.

- Fren A has throat infection.
- Fren B has breathing difficulty. He complains that he "keeps having this chest suffocation feeling." LOL.
- Frens A, B, C, D, E and Me and Myself all unanimously agree that at the end of the day, our nasal residues are BLACK/GREY. Gooey-gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.