Sunday, May 11, 2008

USA tax rebate!!!

In mid-march, I submitted this envelope... all the way to Texas for my tax rebate!!! Fingers crossed that my sincere hard work would get paid off, and reach its destination safely.


Yesterday my reply finally arrived! It took abit more time cos it got missent to Malaysia. Haha.



I carefully opened up the letter... so as not to damage anything that should be inside...



AND BEHOLD!!!!! So CHIO! MY SUCCESSFUL TAX REBATE!!!!! ^_^ Total of USD 404.16!!!

^___________^

Gonna bank the cash cheque soon before Singapore Dollar gets any stronger. -_- HAHA.

______________________________________________________

Remember I told you guys that Ms Singapore Universe 2004 is my fellow lecture mate (blog entry here)?

Well, it's proven today - SHE IS A MOTHER!!!

And a hot one in fact.



Text from the Sunday Times - Ms Fashionable Mum Contest held at Plaza Singapore. Sandy Liu, 24, has an 11 month-old baby.

HAHAHA. Hmmm. Thinking about which, if a former Ms Singapore Universe didn't win it, wouldn't it very malu-ating?? Teehee.

Anyways, she very pro. She pon-tang like 90% of the lectures... hope that would do my results good by pushing me up the bell curve. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.